As of March 2, 2012, ACE Authentication and CSC Collectibles, have been added to eBay's Banned COA list.
Justin Priddy, formerly of GAI, is the owner/lead authenticator of ACE. If you see Justin Priddy at a card show, perhaps you can ask him what it feels like to join the ranks of Chris Morales, Ted Taylor, Don Frangipani and Operation Bullpen related COAs.
Perhaps Nostradamus has some insight into who else will be joining the eBay Hall of Shame shortly...
Here is the complete list of eBay banned COAs/Authenticators.
Autographed items with COAs and LOAs, or references to COAs and LOAs from the following people or organizations:
- ACE (Autograph Certification Experts)
- Coach's Corner Sports Auctions LLC
- Christopher L. Morales
- CSC Collectibles
- Donald Frangipani
- Forensic Document Services
- Hollywood Dreams
- J. DiMaggio Co. / J. DiMaggio Company
- Legends Sports Memorabilia
- Nathan's Autographs / N.E. Autographs
- Nicholas Burczyk
- Pro Sports / Pro Sports Memorabilia
- Rare and Signed.com
- Robert Prouty
- R.R.'s Sports Cards & Collectibles
- SCAA / Front Page Art / Angelo Marino
- Slamdunk Sportscards & Memorabilia
- Sports Alley Memorabilia
- Sports Management Group
- Stan's Sports / Stans Sports Memorabilia
- TTA Authentic (formerly STAT Authentic)
- Universal Memorabilia
- XMI Authentications
- USA Authentics
- Blank COAs and LOAs
- COAs and LOAs as stand-alone items
- COAs and LOAs from anyone listed on the FBI's Operation Bullpen web site