Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Next Blog

Every once in a while I hit the Next Blog button in the upper right portion of the screen.

When I do, I am reminded what a vast wasteland the Internet has become. From the hyper-sensitive self-absorbed sops to the worthless baby blogs, most personal sites and blogs are authored by human trainwrecks bent on sharing every inane detail of their shallow lives... or even worse, their bad poetry. Who cares what you had for dinner last night, how you are feeling today or that "bitch" at the office gave you a dirty look?!

A special circle in hell should be reserved for those that feel that their baby deserves its own little home on the world wide web. Hint: Not everyone is enthralled by your kid. In fact, I'd be very concerned about the motives of those adults who do seek out and enjoy viewing your baby blog. Cripes... baby blogs are a free smorgasbord for pedophiles and you're serving your kid up like mac & cheese at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

One thing all these sites have in common is lack of content.

I don't want to be rude, but give me content, or get the hell off the information superhighway!

No comments: