Pages

Monday, March 28, 2005

Happiness = Hidden Gems

I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I have 7 short boxes of unread and unfiled comic books. These are books that I bought over the past decade or so -- probably in bulk from convention bargain boxes -- that were set aside without being read or cataloged into the collection.

Most of the books are midgrade horror, reprint books or newer than 1980.

That said, I was pleasantly surprised to find this gem among the books not worth the paper they are printed on.

Superman 193... a nice glossy VF/NM 9.0


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice find, Steve!

I have a few boxes on a lower shelf that I put newer/randomly-acquired books into. I like to plow through them a few times a year to see what I've got. Sometimes it's a pretty fun to see what I've picked up!

-Jeff