Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Update on thesaint000

I have been contacted by Jamie (Linebarger) -- thesaint00. He sent me a long a detailed email which went into quite a bit of personal information. Given the email, I can only conclude he is telling the truth. I won't reveal all the personal information, but here it is in a nutshell:

The Negative Zone is not my business, and never was. The only affiliation I ever had with the Negative Zone is that I used to be married to it's former owner, Jennifer Dowling. Any business you did with them, it was she is the one you did business with, and she is the one you had, and I can see still have a problem with....

I guess that brings us back to me. After getting laid off from my job, I decided to start selling again on ebay. I had to do something, because the economy in Seattle is horrible, and I have been unable to find work, and unempoyment will not cover my expenses. I guess I am in the same boat as a lot of people. It wasn't that difficult for me to start up again, because Jen and I made an agreement to split the inventory of the old business when she left. Some of it was hers, some of it was mine, and we split it down the middle. I reactivated my old account with Diamond Comic Distributors, and here I am.

As a peace offering, he offered to send me the book I never got from his wife (he admitted the chances were low to none of ever getting anything from her.)

So, I agreed to explain the situation here to clear his name. Hopefully I'm not being a sucker, but I believed him and wished him well.

No comments: